Saturday, July 16, 2011

27 days to go!

Day 1 of my blog! Things are constantly busy at the moment and I'm starting to get a little stressed - I had months before I was to leave and suddenly I now only have 27 days until I fly out. Starting to declutter; decided to start on the food cupboard and tomorrow it's shoes!
Our visas have arrived, so that's good, but we're still waiting to hear from the mortgage company. For those who didn't know, our lovely bank mis-sold me a mortgage in May, informing me that it was fine to let with this mortgage and all I needed to go was inform them nearer the time that I will be letting it out. So last Friday that is exactly what I did, only to be infomed that I had to have the mortgage for 6 months before they'll consider to allow me to let the flat. Lloyds are accepting responsibilty and they're trying to get mortgage company to allow me to let. Still waiting...hopefully find out on Monday.

On another note, just watch first episode of new Torchwood - not sure I will bother to watch the rest!

2 comments:

  1. Major bummer about the mortgage, hope they can get it sorted. Did wonder if you were going to try to let the place.

    Didn't think TW was too bad, liked the refs to the prev shows. Not sure about some of it though. I fear that it won't be as dark as CoE coz of the US input into the funding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm immensely cross on your behalf about this mortgage situation. Great news that Lloyds are taking responsibility - they WILL sort it out.

    I rather enjoyed Torchwood. Personally, I don't think it could ever be as good as the first series, but still worth watching.

    I can't believe you're going to Thailand, Iccle Sis. Be careful now. If anyone ever offers you a "special finish", please say no...

    Cxxxxx

    ReplyDelete