Friday, August 12, 2011

It's the final countdown!

Packed (only 4 KG over the limit - so not too bad!) - Check
Left parents' home in a complete mess - check
CDs on laptop - not quite check, few last minute imports going on!

Off to the pub for lunch with Paul, Mum & Dad and then Paul and I are making our way to Heathrow where he will drop me off. Flight's not until 22.15 so we have quite a bit of time.

Will make sure I get a pint of some fine english beer before I leave today.

Will write more when in Bangkok...

Pip x

P.S. Didn't even bother watching Torchwood last night!

3 comments:

  1. OOOO Pip, I'm gonna miss you - have a wonderful time out in Bangkok - when does Paul join you? Scary or exciting or a bit of both???? Enjoy your final English pint for a while! Love Chip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust you're there safe and sound by now! Look forward to hearing about the first few days, but suppose you'll need to get an internet connection sorted first! Hope it doesn't take too long, looking forward to seeing lots of pictures as well.

    As for TW. Last two episodes, slightly better, but still not a touch on CoE. Killing cast that we have no emotional involvement in doesn't quite have the same effect. Half way though and it could go either way. Slightly worried that it's going to turn into a 'message' rather than a TV show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Littlest Sis! Soooooooooo sorry I missed your call. I saw I had a missed call on my phone but didn't recognise the number (I didn't get round to changing it back to your old one again!), then got distracted. Heard your message the next day. So sad I missed you :(

    Hope you're having a great time. We move in a few days. My life is a mess of boxes and parcel tape. Looking forward to feeling settled again after a year of feeling weird! Can't wait for you to be online again. Post loads of pics please.

    Lots and lots of love
    Middle Sis xxxx

    ReplyDelete